As a Frontend Developer, you’ll be responsible for developing and designing pixel perfect front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of web applications. You’ll work alongside with the tech lead to help shaping different kinds of web apps for our clients. You’ll also work closely with the rest of the development team participating on estimations and planning of project sprints.
The end goal is not only to build powerful, responsive and robust user interfaces, but also to collaborate with the rest of the dev team by doing code reviews and suggesting improvements.
If you’re looking for a remote position in a lean and fast-paced working environment with nice technical challenges, you might be the person we’re looking for 🙂
- Connect the frontend with GraphQL or REST data APIs
- Build, test and maintain modular components
- Work together with the technical lead and the development team to deliver high quality results
- 2+ years of recent experience in React, Angular or Vue.js
- Experience with Apollo GraphQL
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS
- Feel very comfortable sharing knowledge
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Fluent English is a must
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with databases (relational and non relational)
- Experience with frontend unit testing
- 🌎 Fully remote position
- 💵 We pay in USD via wire transfer or Payoneer
- 🇬🇧 Paid English lessons (optional)
- 📚 Budget dedicated to spend on learning material (courses, books, events, etc)
- 💪 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you’re applying for in the subject and anything you consider would be of interest to us (CV, linkedin, github, personal website, etc).